Monday, May 17, 2010
Walk By Faith
I left Arkansas this morning, not knowing when or even if I'll get to go back. It's hard to believe four years have gone by, but it's true. Undergrad no more; I have a BS in Chemistry from Univ. of Arkansas, and God has clearly told me to move on to a new place. It is time to step out in faith, into days ahead of so many unknown details - where to live, what school will be like, who friends will be, which church I'll be a part of...I could go on and on and on. But, hallelujah, there is no need! My only need now is to be disciplined in trusting in and seeking after the Lord. He already knows how every single detail will play out. What an incredible truth to rest in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment